SAI Certinvest, the first independent asset manager on the Romanian capital market, with a history of more than 28 years, is developing the Investment Department team.
We are looking for a colleague who will have the role of actively participating in investment decision making, together with the dedicated team. The Investment Analyst position is a dynamic one and we will tell you very openly what your contribution will be:
- Analyze the financial statements of potential investment targets and portfolio companies;
- Create and develop financial models to evaluate investments;
- Prepare financial presentation documents to potential and current investors on specific investments;
- Periodically analyze the financial statements of portfolio companies in order to identify the risks and rewards of investing in the financial instruments in question;
- Monitor the capital markets to identify the positioning of the evaluated company in both local and international markets;
- Make improvements to the investment strategy in line with the company’s strategy and develop the evaluation criteria for potential projects;
- Participate in the investment committee with other analysts and portfolio managers and prepare documents and reports related to investment activity;
- Update relevant information on internal and external economic trends and events, as well as the latest news from the financial markets;
- Comply with the standards of financial regulators;
- Maintain relations with certain institutions involved in the financial markets.
- Graduate in finance or another quantitative discipline;
- Masters in finance, MBA, or completion of/enrollment in CFA Program is a plus;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the financial market is a significant advantage;
- Theoretical knowledge of fundamental company analysis and strategies;
- IT knowledge: Financial Modelling in Excel, Bloomberg; any other econometric software is an advantage;
- Ability to analyze, evaluate, correlate and synthesize information;
- English – advanced level, written and spoken.
- Competitive salary package;
- Continuous professional development in capital markets and leadership;
- Private health network membership, extended to the whole family;
- Meal vouchers;
- Additional leave days, depending on length of service, as per legal framework;
- Membership to the fitness studio in the office building;
- Pleasant working environment and opportunity to work in a dynamic team.